Why Webinar used-
1. Brand Awareness – If you are looking to promote any brand that no one knows about it, then webinar will really helps you in promoting your brand. It will help you demonstrate the value your brand offers. Webinar platforms enable you to host webinars for as many as people.
Webinars are not much expensive and most are even free, some webinars are charging money, but if they charge they will assure you more features, better experience, and benefits comparatively to free webinars. You don\’t have to spend as much money like hundreds of thousands to use webinars. All you need to a good internet connection, a Webinar Service Provider, and Computer/PC.
Need Consultation ? Connect Now.
There’s so much competition out there! Five to ten years ago, people were okay with leave their contact details with you in exchange for a walk-through of your product or service, but now – it\’s not enough. It\’s great to extend your span to new crowds. Webinar will help you to increase new audiences and easily grow your business.
4. Get ready For the Big Game
Nobody in business is a medium-term achievement. In spite of the fact that it might appear that route for a few, more often than not they have invested long periods of arrangement to prepare for enormous stages and huge business openings. Online courses can set you up for the major event.. It\’s about the voyage for the defining moments.
5. Increment in Sales
Webinars are virtual conferences that connect folks from anyplace within the world and whereas they\’re used for a range of functions, webinars are accustomed deliver valuable facts, insights, and data. Delivering this sort of content will facilitate your build an honest relationship along with your audience and can be useful to extend your sales.
Things required for Webinars:
- Moodle: Moodle is an online instructive stage that gives custom learning situations to understudies. Its open Source Software available to available all LMS Features.
- Totara: Totara, or also called Totara Learn, is an ability push learning the LMS that reaches out upon the center structure of Moodle for corporate, human services and government situations.
- WP-LMS: WPLMS is a Learning Management System for WordPress. It isn\’t only a WordPress instruction topic yet a total eLearning suite.
- Learndash: LearnDash is taking forefront e-learning technique and imbuing it into WordPress. This is a Plugin which push to next level learning.
- Opigno: Opigno LMS is an undeniable Learning Management System dependent on Drupal. It permits to oversee preparing ways composed in courses and exercises.
Third Party Tools for Integration :
- Bigbluebutton (BBB): We at Virasat Solutions do integration with Bigbluebutton & do customization as per client request.
- Go To Webinar: GoToMeeting is a web-facilitated administration made and showcased by Log Me In. It is a web based gathering, work area sharing, and video conferencing programming bundle by means of the Internet progressively.
- WebEx: We at Virasat Solutions do integration with Cisco WebEx. Cisco Webex, some time ago WebEx Communications Inc., is an organization that gives on-request coordinated effort, web based gathering, web conferencing and video conferencing applications.
- Open meeting: Open Meetings avails stations to enable anybody to go to any Open Meeting (or any bit of a gathering that is open) without requiring the individual to enlist, or give his or her name or other data. We Virasat Solutions do integration Open meeting with LMS based on any of Technologies.
To Avail all the facilities of webinar, we at Virasat Solutions do customization or integration of various third party tools like BBB, OpenMeeting, Cisco Webex, GoToWebinar with any of the LMS based or Moodle, totara, WP-LMS, Learndash and so on.