1.The Client provides us theirrequirements of the website or web application. If they do nothave anydocumentation,we help them prepare it.
2. Our Business Analysts comprehend the most useful information from the available requirements and present it in a more formalProject Action Plan with detailed description of all possible modules and tasks of the development project.
4. Requirement specifications are then discussed with the Project Managers and development Team Leads toestimate the development time and cost.
5. A comprehensive quote with the development contract is sent to the client. This is followed by web meetings to discuss and negotiate the scope of the project,finalize the development, maintenance and marketing costs and seal the deal.
6. Advance milestone paymentsare made by the client.
7. Development Begins.We follow a weekly deployment cycle. The client gets regular and timely updates from our Project Manager, who is available to assist the client at priority – including on holidays.
8. Alpha and Beta releasesare shown to the client during the development phase. Each release is followed by a milestone payment commitment from the client.
9. Reviews/Testimonials are exchangedwith the client and the project is signed off.
10.Once all the tasks are finished according to the Project Action Plan, are performed and thecode is transferred to client’s host against the remainder of the funds.